Monday 13 June 2011

Technical Difficulties....

If you have read previous posts, you will know that I am not very technical (BIG understatement!) but I am currently experiencing a few technical issues with my computer....let me explain!!

My computer tower has gone off to be looked at by a very nice man and after having panic attacks about not being online, my Mum has very kindly lent me her old tower.  Now at the risk of sounding ungrateful (which of course isn't the case!!!) the tower is old and won't let me download any photos so I can't update my blog for a while.....

In the meantime, I will continue to make and follow and hopefully when I am up and running again I'll have lots to show.....If I get a chance I will try and update it when I am at my Mums.

So, for a while, that's it.........
Oh, Happy Birthday Mum, you're the best!!!!!

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.