Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sports Day.

We've had sports day at school today and I helped on the cake stall.  Looking at all those cakes made me hungry and eventually the diet went out the window (which is happening far too often just lately!!!!)
Oh well, tomorrow's another day.....I'll start again then!!!!!

Football is over now for the boys (until September when its cold and wet - joy!) so I made a thank you card for Aarons manager.  It take a huge amount of their time to run a football team for not a huge amount of reward really so I thought it would be nice.  (Didn't do one for Elliots manager because he left before I had a chance and isn't returning next season.)

I can't tell you where the footballer stamp is from, had it that long.  It's coloured in with promarkers and I've used the spiral note edge puch from SU....and of course I have used the JustRite font stamp!!

We've got a craft show at Newbury racecourse this weekend (think it's called The Arts Stamp show ?) but we are going on Saturday and then I am going to a SU party next Wednesday....I can see some money being spent over the next week.....Uh Oh!! 


I'll let you know how bad...(or good...pah! No chance!) I am!
Till next time,

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.