Wednesday 14 December 2011

30 again.....

....I wish!!!

Actually I don't, I quite like where I am at the moment (not hitting the 40's yet but fairly well into my 30's)

I said yesterday that my friends husband asked me to make her a card.  As much as I enjoy making cards for other people, I am always a bit apprehensive as to wether it is what they expect or want but he seemed happy enough.  Now I'm pretty sure she doesn't look at my blog so I think I am safe to show it.



I think this is called a double easel card and I thought a summery card would be good even though its for a winter birthday.  My only brief was it needed wife and 30 on it somewhere.  I have used the greenhouse garden stamp set which I have to say, I think is my favourite at the moment.  The die cut letters and 30 are not from SU as I am yet to add them to my collection.

The sentiment stamp is from a hostess only set which only hostesses are able to order.  They have some great sets and are really good value for money.  If you are interested in booking a party then I'd be really pleased to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

Supplies used; all SU unless otherwise stated: So saffron card and ink, Bashful blue card, ribbon and ink, Very vanilla card and seam binding ribbon, greenhouse garden stamp set, sentiment from happiest birthday wishes set, scallop circle punch, crystal effects glaze, pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.