Thursday 8 December 2011

Snowflakes....

only on a card......thank goodness.  Snow is lovely as long as you don't need to go anywhere so I won't be wishing for a white Christmas this year.

Having said that, on a card, snowflakes are lovely. 

As some of you may know that I haven't really made any Christmas cards as the thought of having to make soooo many scares me but I was asked by my friends husband  if I could make a Christmas card and a birthday card for her (for Christmas Eve!!)

I also don't "do" glitter!!!!  only because it goes EVERYWHERE so this time I have really excelled myself....Christmas and Glitter......




I have used a retired stamp set for the snowflakes but everything is else is in the current catologue.

The glittered snowflakes are made using the new doily triple layer punch and they will lay flat for posting.  The colours are bashful blue and night of navy along with dazzling dimaonds glitter.  It's finished off with the lace ribbon border punch and glittered sentiment.

I have a few orders for cards at the moment, birthdays and a wedding on New Years Eve so I'm off to get cracking.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx
Supplies used; all SU unless stated.
Bashful blue card and ink, Night of Navy card and ink, heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter, doily triple layer punch, lace ribbon border punch, oval punch, scallop oval punch and snowflake stamp set (retired)

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely...love the snowflakes the way they stand out is brilliant, and the glitter sets it off nicely
    Just in case I dont get on here again once moved
    Hope you and Family have a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Claire and Family xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.