Saturday 3 December 2011

First one done.....hopefully many more to follow.

I have done my first workshop and it went sooooooo well.  I couldn't be happier really.

I was a bit shaky to start with but once I got into it, things went very well.  I got another booking which is good and I am now really inspired to go, go, go......

I stamped a candle for the hostess (my lovely friend Jane!) and made a gift card holder using the top note die.



The one I made at the workshop was with Winsteria Wonder cardstock and ink and Lucky limeade,the new in-colours for 2011-2013.  They are a lovely range of delicate colours that I know I will be using a lot!!!  This one is using Pumpkin pie card and ink and early espresso ink and ribbon.


Its hard to see from my fabulous (!!!) photograpgy but the middle section is where the gift card would go.  I originally got the template from youtube but if anyne would like the measurements and details, please do not hestitate to get in touch.

Next the ladies then made a version of this card,

 Jane wanted something pretty and pink and I couldn't have like her brief more!!!!  I do like pretty and pink - most ladies do!  I have used the Greenhouse garden stamp set with pretty in pink, melon mambo and pool party inks.

To finish it off I added a couple of butterflies using the beautiful wings embosslits die.  This is a great die that cuts and embosses 5 different sized butterflies at once.

Lastly I just wanted to show you my beloved Santa advent calender.  My husband bought this years ago whilst away with work and it comes out every year - we love him!!

Isn't he lovely !!!!

Anyway, we have friends round for dinner tonight and I haven't a clue what I'm cooking (or burning - however you want to look at it!) so best try and get organised.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx
Supplies used - All SU unless stated: Top note die, scallop circle punch, 13/8" circle punch, delicate doiles stamp set, pumpkin pie card and ink, early espresso ribbon and ink. Very vanilla card, pool party ink, melon mambo ink, pretty in pink card and  ink, greenhouse garden stamp set, beautiful wings embosslit die and curly cute sentiment stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.