Friday 16 December 2011

Wedding card

I am just thawing out after having stood on the side of the football pitch for training tonight....why can't football be a summer game????

I mentioned that I was asked to make a wedding card for new years eve wedding and after seeing many beautiful white on white cards on various blogs, I thought I would give it a go.

Here is my attempt.......

Not the best photo but I think you get the idea.  This is an A5 card with a panel of embossing using the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.  I have then cut 3 daisies using the flower, daisies #2, one large and two smaller ones.  On the large one I have used the tiny tags set and stamped 'Mr and Mrs' and 'Love' using wisteria wonder ink.  The centres of the daisies are also using wisteria wonder cardstock.

The bride and grooms names have been added using  non SU die.  It's very plain but I think I like the white on white effect.  Might have to play around with it some more.

I am looking to start a monthly card club and am currently trying to assess interest, so if you live in the Thatcham, Newbury area and are interested in coming along to have a fun evening, making some cards, meeting new friends and having a cuppa and a chat, please do get in touch.  You can email me; brownclair@hotmail.com or phone on 07900 187959. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx
Supplies used: All SU unless stated; Whisper white cardstock, wisteria wonder cardstock, flower daisies #2 die, tiny tag stamp set, jewellery tag punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder.
Non SU; White ribbon, alphabet dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.