Sunday 8 July 2012

Guitar Thanks...

What is it with my boys and the shower???  They love it and would be in there all evening given half the chance, I know that won't be the same in a few years, I'll be dragging them into it.  Elliot has been in the shower for nearly 20 minutes....

I mentioned that Aaron was in a concert the other evening and he asked me to make a thank you card for the guitar teacher.


The main image isn't from Stampin' Up, not sure who its from but I borrowed it from my Mum, but I thought it definately needed a guitar. 

It's also not a colour combination I use very often but I like it!!!  I really must try and be more adventurous with my colour choices in future I think!

So, I have just watched Andy Murray lose at Wimbledon, so close but so far!!!  Maybe next year.......

We have the olympic torch coming our way this week so we'll be out on the streets cheering (and in the rain no doubt!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: All SU unless stated: Wild wasabi card and ink, Perfect plum card, so saffron card, curly cute stamp set, perfect polka dots embossing folder, chantilly crochet trim,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.