Friday 13 July 2012

Many reasons to smile......

I'm off to work again this afternoon but I've had a lovely week. On Wednesday we had the olympic torch come through the town.  I have to say that I wasn't going to bother but really glad I went.  The boys were really lucky that the school took them into town on the train to see it which they loved, it was a real adventure.  We had Claire Balding carry it past us although my picture isn't that great!!

She is there...honest!!  She ran too fast!!!!

Anyway, I had a workshop last night that was really lovely.  I had a great time with some really lovely ladies, it was a late finish but worth it.....

The hostess wanted some form of heat embossaing done so I made this card using a brand new set that is available next month....giving you a sneek peek!!


It a two step stamp set called Reason to Smile and its beautful....you may well see it often, I'll apologise in advance!  There is an offer with this stamp set but I will reveal all nearer to the end of the month.

We had the boys school reports this week and they have both done very well, we are very proud of their achievements,  they are working very hard with their school work and for that we are very pleased.  Aaron just needs to be a bit quieter in class!!!!! Bless him!!

So, I'm off to work...Joy!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Take care






Supplies used: Daffodil delight card, Not quite navy card, eyelet border punch, beyond the garden DSP, versamark ink pad, white embossing powder, reason to smile stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.