Sunday 15 July 2012

Quarterly training

Yesterday I went to our quarterly training event, it was Christmas in July.  We made some amazing things but I do feel it is far too early to be putting anything christmassy on here yet so you'll have to wait....
We also swap with other demos so you come home with bags full of inspiration, some really were outstanding this time, as always though. 
I meant to take a photo of all of my swaps (as I did make 44) but forgot but I can show you 1 as one lady was unwell and unable to make training.

I saw this idea for a background a while ago on you tube although I can't give the credit as I'm not sure where.  It has been made using bog standard masking tape.  You run the tape through the ink pad sticky side down and lay it done onto the card making sure you peel it off carefully.

We've been on a picnic this afternoon with Elliots football team.  It was really lovely although all the Dads are probably spending the rest of the afternoon on the sofa feeling sorry for themselves as they had a Dads match - it was a sight - they were all exhausted by the end!
We managed to win a two night break in the raffle aswell so that was a nice surprise.

I've been thinking about the teachers cards and gifts but will be back with more tomorrow (can't believe that another school year is almost over!)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: all SU unless stated: Island indigo card, confetti cream card, Just Believe stamp set, beautiful wings embosslit, river rock ink, baja breeze ink, chocolate chip ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.