Tuesday 31 July 2012

The sun may have disappeared....

....but I think this is a really sunny card...I am loving this colour at the moment, it's really cheery and now that the rain has reappeared I think I need cheery!

This is an anniversary card for some good friends of ours who have been together forever but only got married a couple of years ago.

I have tried a new technique (to me) using vellum and I really like this although this doesn't show it at its best.  I have stamped the image using white ink then dry emobossed the back to colour it in.  I did add a bit of green colouring pencil just to add a bit of interest.

The boys have a friend over for a sleep over tonight so who knows what time I'll get to bed....

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: all SU unless stated; Whisper white card, daffodil delight card and brads, beyond the garden dsp, reason to smile stamp set, white craft ink, scallop oval punch, 
Non SU: white satin ribbon, green water colour pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.