Friday 27 July 2012

Schools Out......

Thank goodness for that!!!!!  I am really glad that the school holidays are here, we are all really in need of this break and for the sun to shine, well, thats an added bonus!!!

We went away for a few days straight after school finished last week which will explain my recent absence but we had a fabulous time and my husband has been off this week so all in all we have had a great start to the holidays.

How busy am I  with personal cards at the moment.....its mad...but I'm sure I'll get there!
Today I though I would show you the teachers gifts. I wanted to give something different as I am sure they set the same things every year.  Also, the boys are leaving their current teachers and moving to new classes (they go to a really small school and have the same teacher for two years!)



There are tea bags, chocolates and a cake in the teacup.  I think this looks really impressive and think they went down well with the teachers.  The labels are made using the framelit dies and the apothecary art stamp set.

It's an exciting few months for Stampin' Up.  We have a new seasonal catalogue coming out on 1st September and then a new  big catalogue on the 1st October.  I have had a sneek peek at the new seasonal catalogue and its fabulous, as always, it has some really unusual bits.  I am also happy to announce that I have my first recruit and I am really excited about this.  Its going to be a hectic few months but I am really looking forward to it and if anyone wants to join me on this incredible journey then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care





Supplies used (labels only);All SU; Framelit dies, Apothecary Art stamp set, Rose red card and ink,

1 comment:

  1. I would suchlike to convey you for the efforts you have made in oeuvre this article. I am hoping the unvaried advisable occupation from you in the ulterior as surface.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.