Monday 19 March 2012

Belated Mothers Day Wish to you all...

I do hope you were all very spoilt yesterday (or did the spoiling!!!) I had a nice day, although I still had the pleasure(!) of standing on the sideline of a football pitch....both boys had good results though so they were happy! My Mum and Dad then joined us for dinner in the afternoon.

I can now show you the card and little pressie I made for my Mummy....


I am really pleased with how this card ended up.  It's quite simple but really striking.  I'm not sure the picture picks it up but after stamping the medallion I overstamped with the swirl from the baroque motif set in versamark and heat embossed using clear embossing powder.  It looked really professional.

I picked up this heart and decorated it.....what do you think?


Again, this looked fab and Mum really liked it.  I have used calypso coral and lucky limeade colours, ribbon,  flowers using the boho blossoms punch and butterflies using beautiful wings embosslit die.

Another lovely thing happened for my Mum this year.  My brother had an accident at work a few weeks ago so is off at the moment.  He rang and asked if he could come over and make Mum a card rather than buying one this year....he is as manly as they come, but I thought this was a really lovely thing to do and so did Mum (although I'm not sure she believed him to start with and I didn't get photographic evidence!!!)

I have THE most hectic week this week or rather the boys do so I apologise now if there is a lack of posts - I will try my hardest to check in before the week is out!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used: Card -  Wild wasabi card, So saffron card and ink, very vanilla card, Medallion stamp, antique brads, first edition DSP, sentiment from delightful dozen.
Heart - calypso coral card and ribbon, lucky limeade card and ribbon, boho blossom punch, beautiful wings embosslit die, pearls.
Non SU - Alphabet dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.