Saturday 3 March 2012

Lovely Lilac..

I have spent the afternoon trying to shop to some clothes and had no luck....Odd huh??  Well, really I have been trying to find some clothes for Aaron to take on his trip with school.  He goes next month for a few days but I am sure the clothes are going to become filthy and smelly and wet so I really don't want to spend a fortune and if I had a choice I don't want them bought home!!!!

Oh well, better luck next week!

I am trying to continue with my organised state so here is a card for a birthday next month.  I have used the medallion stamp which I am loving at the moment.

Its a really girly colour combination and not colours I go for normally but it's nice to do something different every once in a while.

It occurred to me earlier that I have now been blogging for over a year!!!  Last month was my anniversary, yah me and here's to another fantastic year - Thanks everyone xxx

Take care




Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Wisteria wonder card and ink, pink pirouette card, medallion stamp, sentiment from create a cupcake stamp set, circle punch.

1 comment:

  1. Clair,
    This is beautiful! I love the distressed worn edges of this card and the stamped image design is fantastic. :)
    Congratulations on your one year blog-a-versary!!!! :)
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.