Thursday 29 March 2012

Nearly Easter......

Good Evening,  hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine.  I had a whole day full of crafting yesterday which was lovely.  I had a workshop in the morning and then card club in the evening...phew....!!

I made an awning card and a very cute bunny box at the morning workshop and both went down very well.  I'm just posting the box tonight but I'll be back with the awning card.


How cute are these??....  I found the tutorial on you tube (just type in easter bunny box). it's really easy to follow.  I though they would be really good for kids with a few chocolate eggs in, they would make a nice change.

The tutorial also shows a little chick box as well and it would be rude not to give that a go....


Really pleased with how these came out!!! Guess what the kids in my family are getting....

Had another busy week this week, we can't wait for half term.  The boys had a cross country tournament on Tuesday and they both ran really well and today they have had an easter egg hunt at school.  I am busy trying to sort out my nephews 'save the date' cards for his wedding and getting prepared for another couple of workshops next month....life is non stop in our house at the moment, but I guess I wouldn't want it any other way......(or would I???)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care




Supplies used - All SU unless stated; top note die, whisper white card, so saffron card, pink pirouette card, pumpkin pie card, basic black ink, 3/4" circle punch, striped grosgrain ribbon, build a blossom punch.
Non SU: Large circle die, white gel pen, heart punch, retired black check ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.