Thursday 8 March 2012

Everything Eleanor...again.

I have had a very long day without my children today....they were picked up this morning at 7.45am and they are still not home and as much as I moan about them, I do miss them. 
I am working tomorrow and then I have a One Sheet Wonder card class on Saturday afternoon so I've been busy trying to get everything organised. 

I have been playing with my newish FREE stamp set called Everything Eleanor.  Its beautiful and really versatile.  This card was a real quickie and could be mass produced with little effort and would look good in all colours.

The photo isn't that clear but I've used melon mambo which is a really vibrant pink - it's fab and girly and I love it!!!
The flowers were stamped and cut out for added dimension but other than that, a very easy card.


Going to cellect the boys in a bit so I better finish up now.
Thanks for stopping by,





Supplies used: Melon Mambo card and ink, Pink Pirouette card, Old Olive ink, Tempting Turquoise ink, sentiment from Curly Cute stamp set, Everything Eleanor stamp set

1 comment:

  1. Simple,elegant,and very pretty Clair...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.