Saturday 31 March 2012

Some favourites...

With SAB all but over I said I would share just a couple of my favourite SAB cards (and there were many....).
We used the Fresh Vintage set at this months card club as it was the last time the lovely set would be coming out...oh, I could get all emotional!!!!

This is the card I made for card club but all my ladies make something completely different.  It's great to see them all make their own interpretation of my card.



 This card we made at training with the loveyl Amanda.  I really love using the markers, the images looks completely different when stamped in a solid colour and when using a variety of colours.



Also during SAB I held a one sheet wonder afternoon using the fabulous free papers, Everyday Enchantment.  I intend to do another 'special' day/afternoon in the near future (just working on it now!) so keep popping back to see what, where and when....
Here's a couple of cards from the OSW afternoon.







Anyway, thats that for another year.  I do hope you all managed to get the freebies you wanted....

Oh, just a teaser....I've had a sneek peek at the next mini.......and I think you might love it!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care






Supplies used; All SU unless stated: Wisteria wonder ink and card, Pool party ink, ribbon and card, Confetti cream card, Lucky limeade ribbon, Delicate doily punch, scallop circle punch, build a bloosom punch, jewelery tag punch, tiny tags stamp set, 3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.