Friday 30 March 2012

Sale-a-bration is almost over...

...I can't believe its the last day tomorrow for FREE goodies with any orders over 45.00.  Sale-a-bration has had some really lovely bits this year and hopefully I'll be part of it again next year too.
I'll be back tomorrow with some of my favourite SAB bits.

Until then, I promised you a look at my awning card.  These cards do seem to be everywhere at the moment and I have had really positive feedback from everyone who has seen them.  My card club ladies have requested they make one next month....



My little cupcake shop......very cute, don't you think?  You could use this for all sorts of things, a toy shop, a flower shop.....


And the nice thing is that it folds down flat for posting (especially as postage is going up soon!!!)

It was the last day of term today and the boys took part in an Easter service at school.  They both spoke loudly and very clear and I am very proud of both of them. So, we now have two weeks off and I'm really looking forward to the break and we always seem to have a lovely time together.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care




Supplies used, All SU: whisper white card, wisteria wonder card and ink, pretty in pink ink, crumb cake ink, create a cupcake stamp set, cupcake builder punch, word window punch, tempting turquoise card, cottage garden stamp set, melon mambo ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.