Thursday 4 August 2011

Birthday Boys

Well, what a change in weather.....we have had glorious sunshine all week and then I was woken up at stupid o'clock to pouring rain!!!!  I guess it was needed but still, it ruined my plans no end!!

So, as mentioned yesterday here are the boys cards.  On Saturday the birthday boy is having a laser quest party and my boys will LOVE it (I know what they will want to do for theirs!) and then on Tuesday they have been invited to a fancy dress party. 



I was very tempted to buy a card for the fancy dress birthday boy as his father is an artist.  He designs cards for M&S so I always feel a teeny tiny bit intimidated when giving them one of my homemade cards....but I decided against it so here is his.......(very plain and boring but SAFE!!!!)



Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.