Wednesday 31 August 2011

We're Back...

Wow, why is it you always feel like a holiday to get over your holiday.  It was an early start today and now after what feels like hundreds of loads of washing, I'm exhausted and want to go back to the sun!

We have had a fabulous week with blooming lovely weather!!!  The place was beautiful (Alcudia, Majorca) so much so I have just been looking at holidays for next year for there.  It was just great.  Although my complaint would be small, I wouldn't go back to the particular hotel we stayed in but you live and learn.

So although I don't have anything crafty to show, I thought I would just let the blogging world know I was back and I have missed you all (honest!!!!) and let you have a sneak peek at a couple to holiday piccys...
Also, our day out in London before our holiday was pretty good too...the sun shone which was a bonus and The Duck tour was enjoyable.



My two gorgeous boys cooling off!!

The Duck Tour.

Oh Well, back to reality now....going food shopping and school shoe shopping tomorrow, what joy!!!

Certainly back down to earth with a bump!
Thanks for stopping by
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.