Sunday 21 August 2011

Boys eh!!!!!

Arrrgghhh!!!!

Boys!!! I could scream!  I have just had a long winded conversation with my son about where all his money has gone and he doesn't seem to understand that when its gone, its gone!  He seemed to think he had more in his moneybox than he has actually got and because he has nothing decent to show for it he is all stroppy! 
Hopefully, it's a lesson well learnt!!!! (it doesn't help that my other son doesn't spend any money so he now has more so that didn't go down well either!)

I've made an Anniversary card for some friends and I don't think its my greatest achievement but I guess good and bad should be shown on here!!!!

The image is from a pack of LOTV images which came free from a magazine (can't remember which - sorry)  I used watercolour pencils which wasn't the best idea as the paper quality wasn't great but once layered onto some card it didn't look too bad!

We're off to London tomorrow.....It's Elliots birthday on Tuesday and because we are off on holiday on Wednesday and its an early start, we are having a day out tomorrow instead.  We are doing the Duck Tour which looks fab and we know a few people who have done it and they say it is great!
I still have some bits to do though...ironing, packing, wrapping of presents!!!  Is a womans work never done!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Take care xxx

1 comment:

  1. An adorable card and very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.