Sunday 25 September 2011

70th Birthday..

Just a quickie today, in between decorating, ironing and ferrying kids to and from parties I thought I would show you the 70th Birthday card for my Mums friend.  She is a very classy lady and my Mum wanted a very nice card.

Now, my thoughts on very nice could have varied slightly on what my Mum thinks is very nice but thankfully she liked it.....


The flowers have been stamped, cut out and glazed with crystal effects from SU and both the stamp set (Vintage Vogue) and the border punch are from SU.
The Birthday girl is going to Barbados for her birthday.....lucky thing!!

Thanks for stopping by
Take care xxx

PS: I seem to have lost my followers from the side....any ideas how I can get them back???

1 comment:

  1. wow... love the flowers you used.... they look amazing,, and really like the black and white
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.