Monday 26 September 2011

Still ploughing on....

I'm almost there but not quite!!!!!  I still have a few October birthday cards to make, I can't believe how many birthdays we have next month!  At least November is quieter....only two!!!

The boys have had some friends over for tea tonight so it's been a hectic evening but they all had fun and now my two are tucked up in bed....snoring!

Just a quick card to show tonight for my friends daughter.



The stamp was free with a magazine so I can't remember where it's from - sorry.  I've coloured in the present but otherwise left it, then a bit of matting and layering and hey presto....all done!  I have to post this one so it couldn't be too bulky but I think it's girly without being too young....

I'll keep plodding on through my mountain of birthdays.......
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.