Thursday 29 September 2011

Motorbikes..

Wow....How hot has it been today?  We are being spoilt by this weather but we'll soon be back to normal no doubt and I'll be moaning!!!

I have spent the day with a classful of  7 and 8 yr olds and it wasn't too bad.  I was asked by the boys school if I would help out with a trip to Heathrow Airport and I can honestly say we had a lovely day (I'm sure the weather helped!!!)

I have another hectic weekend planned...Aaron goes to army cadets and he is going on his first camp (although they couldn't find anywhere safe for them to sleep so they are going to have to be taken and collected each day!)  Elliot has another party so I am ferrying them around ....again!!
I suppose its what we all do and I don't mind......honest!!

So, back to the cards...Its a boys card (oh no!!!) but this stamp (from SU) is so lovely I think every boy that ever needs a card from now on will get it one way or another....

A very simple card.


A dodgy photo but lovely glazing..


The inside..
Right, I have to go and take Aaron to bed...they went up a while ago but he is complaining he can't sleep....cuddles from Mummy are in order I think!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. I love this card... that image is lovely... very good for a stamp.. I am going to be Googling..
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.