Wednesday 28 September 2011

Two ways....

I have been playing about with a new stamp set (French Foliage!) that I got at my last SU party.  I have to admit I wouldn't have looked twice at it in the catalogue but Amanda had made some stunning cards with it and as I don't have too many masculine sets I thought I would give it a go. 

The first card is colours that I automatically reached for because of the nature of the set.......

See, the set screams out for autumnal colours but then I tried it with  more feminine colours......

...and I think that works too!!

These were incredibly quick cards and with a bit of matting and layering these could look really lovely.  I think this might be a set I turn for quite often...

Thanks for stopping by
Take care xx 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.