Monday 19 September 2011

My teepee card!

I have finished my first attempt at a teepee card!!!

I saw it on youtube.  I'm not sure how I can link this to the tutorial but if you go to youtube and search for teepee card it comes up....(see, just as I think I'm getting better at this technical stuff, I go and ruin it!!!)

This was easy to make and could have been embellished more but I'm happy with it and it folds flat for posting which is another bonus!
There are now quite a few photos........




Folded flat...

The inside...

A close up of the motorbike (SU stamp)...The petrol tank and mud flaps have been coloured in and glazed.
.

This is for Aaron (my eldest son!) I can't quite believe he is going to be 9 next month...it's shocking.  They say they grow up quick and time flies but somehow I don't think I quite believed them but how true it is!!!

I did just have a thought about how it would make a fab christmas card as a christmas tree!!!

I've still got lots of cards to make, a Christening card, a special 70th birthday and a 50th birthday for a friends mum....it just keeps going (which I am not complaining about!!!)
Also, just to update you, I am 99.9% sure I am going to become a demonstrator for SU!!!!

Will keep you posted, thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Claire, love the colours and great image, your son will just love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! love the fun shape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.