Tuesday 20 September 2011

Typical!

I have had a painful wrist for weeks now (I mentioned it some time ago) and just before my holiday I cancelled a Drs appointment because it seemed better.  This week it has been bad again so I've got an appoinment for tomorrow but guess what......it seems fine again!

Isn't that always the way.....typical!

Anyway, I've made a birthday card for my (almost) famous friend.....(now thats got you wondering!!)
I have known her for quite a few years (before I got married and had the boys we used to hit the town...alot!!!!)  She worked in radio for a while but now works for Meridian news (South ITV region) so occasionally pops up reporting on various things.  It was very exciting the first time I saw her on the telly but you soon get used to it!!



Although this is simple, I'm really quite pleased how it has turned out.
The whole card is made up from SU supplies.  The birthday cake is from a hostess set 'A slice of life', the tags are 'tiny tags' and the sentiment is from 'so happy for you'.

I'm still struggling over what to do for the 50th and 70th birthday cards I've been asked to do...it's my mission for tomorrow.....

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, it really makes me smile.